Sunday, May 13, 2012

Something Borrowed



We've been on vacation in Southern California visiting my parents.  There is a very real possibility that we will be moving back to So. Cal, more specifically, moving IN with my parents sometime in the near future.  There is a lot of talking and planning to do before the BIG move.  There are some things I don't mind, like their red recliners.  Then there are these chairs:






This dining room set definitely needs an update.  My parents don't agree.  They just about passed out when I suggested chalk paint.  Maybe I should have been more specific.  Since I home school, I think they were thinking chalkboard paint and well I can see why they were so dismayed.  I did manage to get them to change the fabric on the seats.  Viola:

Still not great, but better!  Baby steps...just like the transition of moving back in with them.

Partying while on vacation with:
My Repurposed Life

2 comments:

  1. parents! what cha gonna do with 'em? baby steps is right, but tell them gail thinks they need to paint them. :)
    gail

    ReplyDelete